Friday, September 12, 2008

Getting Ready

I've never really tried blogging before a tourney but I guess I'll give it a shot. Whatever works, right?

Tip-off for the $69+$6 $23,000 guarantee is in less than ten minutes. My tourney resume has been fairly decent lately (two out of five cashes) and I'm looking to get another one tonight. So, what's the game plan?

Get my money in good, don't be over-aggressive, have patience, avoid bad luck and big stacks.

Sounds easy. I should be a pro by now.

Seriously though, the biggest thing is that I have to remain focused. I'm beginning to get scary good when I actually hone in and focus on the action around me. No music, no IMs, no Internet. Just poker, baby!

A cash in this tourney would sure be nice... I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: