Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wow...

Weird couple of poker days. Cashed in the Midnight Madness tourney in 69th place out of 1300 (sounds much better than it was as I only profited $18) and then proceeded to run into every conceivable way you can suck out on a person, some in my favor (A-3 vs. A-K, J-8 vs. J-J was my fav. though) and some against (Q-10 vs. A-A, 4-4 vs. 8-8, K-K vs. 9-8 pissed me off slightly). Whatever, that's the nature of poker. Only one cash tonight, but overall I think it was a down $20 night. I'll take it with all those ridiculous beats.

The reason I'm writing tonight is to actually post something pretty funny. Check out this interview with Daniel Negreanu.

Some people think it's staged, I say it's believeable but I wouldn't be surprised if it was staged... I dunno. But, if I ever got into the world of journalism, I would try to keep myself out of the story... although Daniel did jab him by saying, "Since you're not a player..."

Lemme know...

No comments: